Good news for Grizzly Baseball Players
We’re are able to reopen our facilities and begin working out again June 8th for 10th-12th grades. This of course comes with state and UIL regulations that we have to follow to provide the safest environment for all. We will holding these field and workout times on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 11:00am-12:30pm.
Workouts for entering freshman, 9th grade, will be once a week on Wednesdays starting June 10th from 1-2pm.
Our facilities will be open for only coaching staff and our student athletes. I’ve listed below some of the UIL measures we will be following.
* Attendance at these workout is optional
* Students will not be given access to locker room of shower facilities. Students should report to workouts in proper gear.
* During workout, we will have at least one coach per 20 student athletes to ensure distancing, hygiene, and safety measures are followed.
* We will have hand sanitizer or hand washing stations readily available at the field. Students will be encouraged to use these stations.
* There can be NO shared food or water.
* Equipment will be thoroughly disinfected before and after use.
* Athletes will be placed in workout groups no larger than 15 total students. Each working groups should maintain appropriate distance from other working groups.
*** Also note that any staff member or student who experiences any symptoms of Covid should not attend these workouts ***
***COVID symptom check in form must be filled out every Sunday prior to attending the weeks workouts. Scroll to bottom of the page to get the form.***
I’m really looking forward to getting on the field again and seeing our guys.
Please if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.